RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You didn't believe me, did you ...


Hey, MOP did a track with LFO, remember?!

Well, check out Jadakiss' new gig. This is the second time this week I've heard 'Kiss get this close to a real Scott Storch beat.

Anyway, listen to this ...
Nightmares on Wax - You Wish
from "In a Space Outta Sound" (2006)
produced by Nightmares on Wax

does it remind you of anything*?
Rappin' 4-Tay - Playaz Club
from "Don't Fight the Feelin'" (1994)
produced by Franky J

*also: William Bell feat. Judy Clay - Private Number, but it's not required for the course

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    'Kiss had that song "U Make Me Wanna" that was produced by Scott Storch. But that song is shameful.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Eric Barr said…

    I've always loved "Playaz Club" and I love Nightmares on Wax. So I was happy to hear "You Wish" on the new NOW album. Mac China, do you or anyone else know if that guitar riff in the song was written by Rappin' 4-Tay, or if he got it from somewhere else too? I plan to play "You Wish" on my radio show and I'd like to give credit where credit is due. Thanks! mr_eric_barr@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home