RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Otpourripay ...



Sleepy Brown feat. Pharrell, Big Boi - Margarita

Mars Ill feat. Cappadonna - Too Strong to Change Remember Mars Ill? Christian rap or someshit? What's Golden Arms doing here?
Suga Free feat. Snoop Dogg, Mannie Fresh - So Fly Remix I'm not down with the Internet streets as much as I'd like to, but I know I heard this on E-40's show on KMEL last Sunday.
Suga Free - What U Want Another cut off that new Suga Free.
Unknown feat. Bicasso - Don't Sleep Weird, huh? MP3 whitelabel? Anyway, chalk one more up for the Living Legend
Potzee feat. Mistah FAB - Dat Girl (Bay Area Remix) I'm fully aware that at first listen this sounds like it sucks. But it grew on me.

and one to grow on...

Sun Ra and the Blues Project - Batman Theme

Let me know if zshare sucks. Rapidshare was giving me problems last week, and to be truthful, I never liked it. Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...thank you for zshare i cant rapidshare here at work...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home