RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Legend Continues ...

I will make like David Carradine and scour the Earth until I find this reggae remix* of Chris Brown's "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)." I bet I'll never find it, or it'll end like the time I really wanted to nab the Alicia Keys reggae remix (was it of "Karma"? I don't even remember) and I never did, even after seeing it on TurntableLab and at Amoeba.

Here's a T.I. remix, though, from DJ Ross Hogg, known for the "Slump and Grind" series.

T.I. - What You Know About That (Ross Hogg reggae remix)

Snippet time: A couple from an Ice Cube sampler of "Laugh Now, Cry Later." I'm sure you've heard it, around the Internets. I uploaded them a few days ago, but my lazy ass hasn't gotten around to posting til now. By the way, Ice Cube comes wack now. I'd rather listen to that "Spirit of God" or whatever that thing is that's floating around on YouTube that has "Bop Gun" in the background.

Ice Cube - Why We Thugs (Scott Storch prod.)

Ice Cube feat. Snoop Dogg - Go to Church (Lil Jon prod.)

But wait! Before you go...

Cut Chemist feat. Edan, Mr. Lif - Storm

The b-side from Cut's 12", I assume from an upcoming album. Maybe I'll post the rap-less a-side later.

*not reggaeton, and it's not shitty, i've heard like three remixes that were all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home