RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Friday, April 14, 2006

I hear dead people ...



R.I.P. Proof, June Pointer. He was the best rapper in D-12 besides Em and she sang that Sesame Street pinball song with her sisters.


Anyway. Music time. I know, I said Wednesday night. I lied. Sorry. Let's see if NY can get back on its feet.

Beastie Boys - New York City (Rub n Tug Mix)
Busta Rhymes - New York Shit (Statik Selectah Remix)
And a track without "New York" in the title. Masta Killa - Ringing Bells

Some fake soul music by rapper-singers.

Gnarls Barkley - Transformer
Dudley Perkins - Come Home My Dear

And some stuff that's not rap-ish at all.

Gorillaz - Stop the Dams

Atmosphere - They Call It

I was going to post some music from a Mac Dre Tupac-like compilation where they stick his old or unreleased verses on new songs with guests, but just about all of it blew, so fuck that. I heard the Lupe Fiasco got bootlegged on the Internets too. Meh. Maybe I'll look for it someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home