RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Youse a ballerina, I seen ya ...

Mobb Deep tries to stay relevent. I'm not sure it worked.

True: MTV compilations of rap songs containing "Shook Ones Part 2" censor "stab" in "stab your brain with your nose bone."

Mobb Deep feat. Lloyd Banks - Stole Something

I was listening to this and I had a few tabs in Firefox open, and I guess this song has a random sample of scattering drums or something, and it sounded like a website had some quicktime-loading video that was giving me audio problems. It took me a good minute to realize it was, in fact, the track.

Mobb Deep feat. Young Buck - Give it To Me

I think this is the new single. It seems that all the secondary members of G-Unit (read: all people who aren't 50 or weren't the Game) get the exact same beats to rap over for all their albums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home