RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Monday, April 10, 2006

Tell Me When to Post (Dumb Dumb)



I was going to post some music today, but I got lazy. So I didn't. Luckily, the folks over at Nation of Thizzlam did, and coincidentally, covered some of the same tracks I had planned to highlight.

Read the post here.

I'm gonna steal some of the song links here too.

E-40, Kanye West, Ice Cube "Tell Me When To Go (Remix)"

Obie Trice "I'm Back"

Also very "on the ball" is the new, improved XXL audio page. You can't download any of the songs, and some of the tracks nobody cares about (Interscope conspiracy?), but they get some of their stuff real early, and have routinely been beating me in posting the audio. You win this round, XXL! But this war is not over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home