RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Monday, September 25, 2006

07/30: Day of the Remix

Three 6 Mafia/George Michael - Careless Whisper Fly Away
Keyshia Cole/Sexual Harassment/Trick Daddy - I Should Have Freaked It
Too $hort/Juelz Santana/Otis Redding - Blow The Whistle Song
T.I., K.C. - What You Know About That Groove
Lil Wayne/Gregory Issacs - Fireman New Love

Since I know you fucks didn't download B-Cause and Max Kane's mix (Night of the Remix)... here's some highlights. I think I like the Lil Wayne and T.I. ones are the best. But the others are sublime as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home