RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

03/30: Damn!!! Already Slippin'!!!

Trae - Real Talk
Trae feat. Paul Wall, Three 6 Mafia, Jayton, Lil Boss - Cadillac
Trae - Real Talk (SLABed)
Trae and friends - Cadillac (SLABed)

So welcome to day three/four. I can't believe I'm already slippin'. I'm more like Sickamore than I thought. Anyway, if you haven't checked that Trae, then here is a sample. And if you already have checked for the um... Houston rapper... OK I don't know much about Trae, but his album, "Restless" isn't bad. Here's what Wikipedia has to say:
Trae is a southern rapper from Houston, Texas who is apart of the underground rap group Screwed Up Click with his cousin Z-Ro. He gained a name on the Houston Rap scene when he was featured on Z-Ro's album Look What You Did to Me. He co-founded the rap group Guerilla Maab which featured his cousin Z-Ro and his brother Dougie D.
So um... there you go. If you do know Trae already, I also provided those same cuts from his album but... SLAB-ed. Which stands for something. But really it just means chopped and skrewed.

"Real Talk" is a tour de force through Trae's world, with a rapid fire beat that makes you feel like you're on sherm and coke at the same time(I think. I've never done sherm, but this sounds like what I would probably hear. Although when I was 13 I imagined champagne tasted like Martinelli's Apple Cider, so take that how you will).

"Cadillac" is a rip roaring track with a lot of cameos.

The other two are exactly the same as stated above, but slower. Damn, I owe you guys a post sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home