RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Friday, May 26, 2006

Just when you think you're out, they suck you back in ...

Large Professor - Wins Tonz
Large Professor - Flushing Queens Day
Large Professor - Good Guy Bad Guy

Zion I - One
Zion I feat. Gift of Gab, Lyrics Born - Yes Yes

The Large Pro tracks are all instrumentals, taken from his upcoming record "Beatz Vol. 1." "Wins Tonz" has a breezy vocal sample. "Flushing Queens Day" takes everyone's favorite B-more house break and makes it not annoying. I swear I heard "Bad Guy Good Guy" before, but I forget where from. I think it was somebody's single.

The Zion I tracks were harder to pick out, with none of them being particularly spectacular or noteworthy. "One" has organs and a beat with actual movements in it, which is always nice. And "Yes Yes" is the catchy posse cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home