RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Thursday, May 25, 2006

dj benzi's gonna be pissed ...



Nah Right has the Clipse mixtape up on Rapidshare.EDIT: RIGHT HURR NOW. I'm not saying you should download it, and I'm not saying it's not not worth getting, I'm simply being informative. Go Paypal this guy like five bucks if you do.

Spinemagazine got a crappy quality version of a new Busta Rhymes song with Stevie Wonder.

And I bring you the dirty version of Method Man and Lauryn Hill's "Say." Finally I can find out what expletive Meth emotes during the line that goes, "Radio is the same / Whole lotta speculatin' / These motherf______ defecatin' on the name / Wu Tang." Ah, yes, my Rap Da Vinci Code has been solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home