RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kfed and Britbrit are DUNZO!



When the blogosphere (or as I like to call it, the Internet) gets hit with news as big as this, there is only one thing they need more than anything else: Clever headlines!

Luckily I am armed to the teeth with genius ideas. So I am selling the following:

Toxic
Papa-zout!
Baby No More Time
Oops!...He Did It Again ("It" being separated from a mother of his child)
Oops!...She Did It Again ("It" being separated from someone she was married to)
(He Drove Her) Crazy
Britney gets K-Fed Up
K-Fed gets Speared out the House
Kevin makes Bee-erline to the door
Spears files for divorce
Kevin and Britney split!

The following names are tracks from K-Fed's recent album and also work as headlines for the separation:

A League of My Own
Crazy (feat. Britney Spears)... I suggest Crazy (formerly feat. Britney Spears)
America's Most Hated
Caught Up
The World is Mine... I suggest "The World is Hers"
Playing With Fire... I suggest "Playing With Myself From Now On"

please e-mail me for rates. I also have headlines for Brad and Angelina, should they ever wed ("Mr. and Mrs. Pitt," that's just a taste!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home