RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Posting from work... part deux



Clipse - At Your Door

Clipse - New World

Lil Jon feat. Three 6 Mafia - Act a Fool Crunk Rock? I thought that was some lame ass way of reinventing crunk so people didn't forget it. But those are the exact words I would use to describe it after hearing this. And that Lil Scrappy song.

Flava Flav - Hidden Track feat. Smooth B
MP3 Blog Roulette here.

DJ Unk, Andre 3000, Jim Jones - Walk it Out Sounds like Chicken Noodle Soup at first. Eh. I hope Andre 3000 is making that money.

I'm totally not listening to any of this crap. My Chemical Romance, baby. I'm so lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home