RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Saturday, September 30, 2006

15/30: If it were 1998 and I was wearing this, I would be so juiced right now



Talib Kweli - More or Less

Zion I and the Grouch - Trains and Planes
Akrobatik feat. Mr. Lif - Beast Mode

But it's 2006. And I'm wearing a purple t-shirt I bought at the Gap. Go figure.

The Grouch and Zion I made an album together. It's OK, I suppose. The Ak and Lif song sounds like the Whisper Song, and Talib Kweli is only here for the free drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home