RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ain't No Other Artist ...


It's just me ...

Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man (Instrumental)
I get it, you want to remix the track. You want to enjoy it without Aguilera crooning up and down with her wild voice. Or you didn't even listen to it on principle the first time because Xtina was on it. Whatever your reason, I got you, man.
Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift I think this is some Neptunes stuff. I find it annoying, but maybe someone will enjoy this. From the "The Fast and the Furious 3" soundtrack. I swear they pay for beats with A Bathing Ape clothes.
Mayday feat. Cee-lo, DJ Craze - Groundhog Day I don't know who this Mayday cat is, but he keeps OK company. Cee-lo is fresh off his buzzy Gnarls Barkley and throws down the hook here. It's amazing to see DJ Craze, three time DMC DJ champion, actually working. The beat and chorus are pretty fresh, but the raps could use work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home