RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Monday, March 27, 2006

So Terrell Owens is a Cowboy ...


And one of his first acts as a member of the Jerry Jones squad is make a pseudo-diss song to his old team and post it on his website.

No need to go over to terrellowens.com, however, as I brought it to you. You can hear stupendous lines like "To the hater who said, I wouldn't get my money / I'm laughing in your face, 'Ha ha' that's funny" and "And this will probably be my best season by far / No mo' gettin' my Eagle on / Meet me at the Star" and just stay here. OK, so when I recorded it, it was a little overmodulated, but you can make out what Mr. Owens says before you dump it in the recycle bin. Sorry, I didn't want to be forced to relisten to it and open the gates of hell again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home