RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Friday, March 17, 2006

Not much good shit out ...

Yeah there's been no good music lately.

Here's a story about Traxxamillion in the San Jose Merc.

Here is Beautiful Hustle, relaunched. It's got the "Tell Me When to Go" remix with the Game AND Kanye West. I guess it's noteworthy, but still not very good. I heard this shit when I was trying to pick up some Hyphy Juice for a story I was writing. I also heard Clyde Carson's "Hyphy Juice" when I pulled up to the drive-thru liquor store. How appropriate.

I'll post up some good music if and when it comes out. I've been listening to a lot of Simon and Garfunkel lately. No homo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home