RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mac Dre murder investigation furthers ... sort of

From the Associated Press:
LAS VEGAS (AP) … A double slaying last May that led to the arrest of a rap figure in California stemmed from a feud between Midwest and West Coast music industry groups, authorities said Friday.

But police said they didn't know if the arrest late Thursday in San Francisco of Andre "Mac Minister'' Dow, 35, would reveal links to other local cases or signal an end to a spate of violence dating to at least late 2004 in Kansas City, Mo.

Uh, sure. "Feud between Midwest and West Coast music industry groups." I had no idea there was a feud. All I know is, to me, the Midwest is a long way to drive just to kill someone. Maybe that's why I'm not a rapper. I want to know where Tech N9ne is these days. And, uh, that's all the Midwest rappers I know, excluding Chicago. Maybe I'm just disconnected from the streets. Whole story here.

Sorry there's no music in this post. Oh, wait.

Mac Dre - Retro Dance Record


This thing always made me laugh since seeing it on Nation of Thizzlam about the alleged Romper Room gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home