RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jog Snog Flog Clog Nog ... Blog.

I've decided: I'm not smart. I'm not funny. I have a MySpace account to be an idiot.

So here are some mpfrees. From now on I will just post music that I get my hands on. Booya, suckas.

To start us off, some bay slappers from the second string:

D.B.z - Ah Shit

From "E-40 and Mugzi Present the D.B.z Speaking in Mannish."

The Mossie - Cuzzo What it Do feat. Turf Talk


The Mossie - Off a Bottle feat. Battle Loc


From "E-40 presents The Mossie - Soil Savvy"

Gotta have that Fortywater presents in the title....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home