RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Yeah, Right!

Outkast songs at Nah Right

I come on to post the two new Outkast songs I have been privy to, only to see that the awesome rappity blog known as Nah Right has already had about a 24 hour head start. It's nuts how on top of shit you gotta be sometimes. I mean, as far as exclusivity, RapInjustice doesn't offer much. I can't really say that my insights are any more reason to come to this site either. So, uh ... stay? Please. You're all I have.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your a good dude, I'll hang around (no homo)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home