RAPINJUSTICE

stop bitin' while i'm rhyme writin'/ or we'll be like fighting ... mike tyson.
RAPINJUSTICE IS NOW A PUBLIC SERVICE: STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
It might not even be good, but it's still RAP
Something for everyone, but not everything for someone
A HIP HOP TRAINWRECK: THE BEST OF THE WORST
Filling the cracks in the sidewalk of online rap

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I have some distance to cover ...


So forgive me if I look (sound) redundant to the rest of the Internets today.

Jurassic 5 - In the House Apparently Jazzy Pha is writing J5's choruses now. A cheesy b-side to the Dave Matthew's collaboration. Meh. They miss Cut Chemist.
The Federation - I Only Wear My White Tees Once (Remix) "18 Dummy" finally got an official release, and this is the b-side. It's got, like, rappers from LA on it. Do I hear an Alkaholik?
Nas - Where Ya'll At You've probably already heard this, but just in case you haven't, here it is. New Nas. Not so impressive. Beats could be better, and the chorus is weak rehash of his past lines.
DJ Shadow feat. Q-Tip, Lateef the Truth Speaker - Enuff It's a shitty bitrate, but it's worth checking out. Bol's boy has a review of the upcoming album.
Rhymefest - My Beat Rhymefest is mad that he has to pay for beats. And calls out names. Ooooh. What a baby. This is sorta gimmicky in that Skillz "Ghostwriter" way.
Pimp C feat. Mike Jones, Bun B - Pourin' Up Honestly, I don't know why I'm sharing this with you.
Chamillionaire feat. DJ Quik, the Game - Ridin' (West Coast remix) Just like the Federation track, this tries to establish a Los Angeles audience by sticking West Coast rappers on an existing hit. Whatever. This chorus is stupid-catchy though, in an embarrassing caught-singing-on-the-bus way.
Ludacris - War with God This is a T.I. Diss. Apparently. Kinda zzzzz. I wish Luda would start making good records again, is all.
T.I. vs. Jimi - What You Joe The Riddim Method comes with the smarts. Now I just need a Lil Flip related song to complete the Dirty South Pentagram and open up the gates of hip hop hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home